PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2008, 17:44
Alina_cc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please, help! I'm desperate!

Dear all,

I keep struggling with the medicals.
2 problems: on my medical form the box "varicose veins" says "yes". Some veins on my left lower leg are more...let's say "noticeable" than the others. Of course, now I'm worried sick about it. These veins do not hurt, have never created me problems, I can stand very well on my feet, I walk long distances, etc. But, however, it's "yes" on "varicose veins".
From your experience, what can you tell me? Will this be a very big problem for me? Will this mean not being given an unrestricted cabin crew licence?
2nd problem is concerning the teeth. My teeth look great, healthy and white, but....I have 2 missing teeth. The med. form says that missing teeth do not need fillings / replacements if posterior and unnoticeable. Happily, my missing ones are posterior and unnoticeable, but I still worry about it. I asked opinions of various dentists, friends, colleagues, they all say it really is unnoticeable when I smile, when I laugh etc. The solution is the dental implants, but I currently do not have 1400 EUR for that, otherwise I would do it.
Has anyone encountered this problem and got the job and the unrestricted licence after all?
Answers from you will be highly appreciated.