PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retirement at 55, 65, 75....
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2008, 05:24
Westcoastcapt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a bunch of crap!!

Without sounding repetitious, I'm getting tired of the anti A scale rant. It clearly shows the lack of common sense and sophistication of some.

If I recall it correctly, those who joined in 93 said that they were willing to do my job for less money. Plain and simple. The result is that I have fallen way behind in pay. So, if I want to blame someone, the B scalers are the obvious choice. Yet, I don't as I probably would have done the same thing.

As time has marched on, others have come and said they would do the same job for even lesser pay. Now we have COSAP 08 a severe degradation of the contract. Using the elementary logic of some on this forum, what did the B scale crowd do to stop those accepting this even lesser scale.

Should someone decide to stay past 55, that is their choice, and their choice alone.

So children, the next time you rant against some particular group look at yourself and ask how you have contributed to the present predicament. Or better yet, what you haven't done to stop it.

Nighty night