PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retirement at 55, 65, 75....
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2008, 02:36
raven11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cxlinedriver
I am getting a little tired of the cheap shots people like you take against A scale pilots. You can’t keep blaming them for all your shortcomings. There are only about 200 or so A scale pilots left. The vast majority of the pilot group today are B scale! How have you and your mates been on selling out?

It’s a little rich having to be lectured about abiding by my contract by a loud mouth like you (what were the words you used.. "F**k Off"?). I take it you eagerly agreed to the B scale contract when you joined, and that you’ve never complained about any aspect of your contract. In fact, you have been very happy with all its provisions. Is that correct? Hypocrite!
I’d even venture to guess that the vast majority of pilots today nearing age 55 are B Scale! Have you thought of that?

You’re telling me that I should quit after 20 years to make room for a new S/O joining the Company? Why don’t you follow your own logic then and quit, that way a new S/O can join, another S/O can be promoted…and so on. Or is it, as I suspect, that you’re all mouth and don’t have the courage of your own convictions!

ACMS. Do you really think that the few share options we got in return for a 29% pay cut offset the paycut? Are you kidding me!!! We had our pay cut in 1999. Nine years ago. Do the math (9 x 29%.....). I refer you to my second paragraph above.

We are all in this together. Try to remember that.