PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2008, 17:00
nikuska

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Interview

Hi imadasad!
All you need is stated in this thread but I will try to describe you the interview:
Open Day
Everybody can just go in with the CV and 2 pictures. There is a height test (you must be able to reach 212 cm without shoes).They show you the video after which you can ask the question about the company and anything you would like to know.They may ask you simple questions like "What´s your current job?" "Why do you want to join EK?" etc.
1ST DAY
1st round - group discussion on 2 topics then elimination
2nd round - English test then elimination
3rd round - more group discussion on a few topics then
elimination again
4rd round - Personality test (16PF)

2ND DAY
2-on-1 interview for about 30 mins

The questions in the group discussions change all the time.They give you a topic to dicuss with your group. Teamwork is important.THERE ARE NO RIGHT ANSWERS!!!
There is an essay included in the written test. The topics also change all the time.Usually you can choose from 3 subjects, f.e. Write a letter to a friend that you want to invite to your country; Write a description about a vacation or country you have visited . The most challenging thing you have done in your life. write about your biggest regrets, etc.
Then you have a reading comprehension test, you must answer the questions from the text, there is also a multiple choice part.And I´ve also read that you have some signs and you must write what they mean.
I hope it helps. If you have any questions, just ask. When and where do you have your OD? I keep my fingers crossed for you.