PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vnukovo Madness!!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2008, 11:48
MOCKBA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UUWW

hawker450
Recently one of our crew was "fined" $500 for not declaring his currency on arrival. The "fine" consisted of the crew member being asked to go by himself into an empty room and leaving the cash under a folder on the table. Has this happened to anyone else?

Did you ask your handler what they are paid for ??? Where you using FBO employees or arranged handling through one of Western flight support companies ? I bet, it was 1. So, using a DEDICATED handler will help you and passengers to avoid ALL these troubles.

L'Argonauta
No!!! but in the past i had to sped my overnight on board because i didn't have any available pages for visa on my passport ( customs require a completely blank page because they put on it a huge sticker!! one trip-one sticker, it's crazy man!!!)...maybe my fault but it was the first time in my life!

Hate to say it but it was your mistake. You could make your handler to arrange an emergency visa, so ground agent will stamp it to your passport himself and only after that hand passports to immigration.