PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2008, 10:09
Sofia_02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pjcarr

During the first 1 to 1 interview they're asking you very basic questions like "why did you applied for the job?", "what attracts you the most being a CC?", "Have you had any service related job(s) so far?"
"What can you add as a special value to the job?" etc...
90 % of the people are answering the same: "I like to travel", "I'm interested in the arabic culture", "I like to fly" , "I like giving service"....
As far as I remember, I gave answers like: "I am a very social person, I like meeting new ppl, communicate and discover not only one culture, but more than 200", "I flew a lot and always wanted to be a flight attendant", "Moving to a place like Abu Dhabi would be a dream, as it is one of the fastest growing city in the world." etc etc... You can come up with some other ones, just use your imagination
This interview is very short, takes like 2 minutes or less, then it comes to the "pick an item" thing

The interview at the end is more focused on the CC job itself. I was asked about different situations, like:
"What would you do if you'd accidentally pour some wine on one of the passanger's lap?"
"Have you had any experience in getting a bad service?"
"What would you say to your roomie in your crew accomodation if she wants to invite her friends over and have a little party, but you're too tired and want to sleep?"
And yes, during the final interview you can ask your questions if you have.

That's all I remember

Good luck and don't worry