PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 21st Apr 2008, 06:27
Check 'Six'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAPPY?

Happy with what? After 14 years service to have TC's deteriorate rapidly. To have new clowns in management every now and again telling us how lucky we are? Whilst they are here for a short period of time until they move on. I refer to TCAS and Ed. Please do me a favor.

I agree that if you are not flying anything flash at the moment and you want to improve your chances in life by flying a big new shiny jet. Then by all means apply. But that's where it ends.

Unless of course you believe Captain Americas take on EK. He is now the official Marvel Comics Character for Emirates. He has however only been here for 5 minutes compared to many, many ahead of him.

The Airline will not honor your contract, trust me!

Dubai is a fun place. But then again, so is Disney! Fantasy and make believe.

Take advantage if you can, make some money from the property game, not from you EK salary that's for sure. And certainly not from the poor performing provident fund. I have made more money in the property game than the Prov Fund after so many years. And fully invested in Equities by the way.

The list goes on. Why am I still here? Simple. I use the leverage of my 14 years service here to it's maximum. A means to an end!!

Check 'Six'