PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fat First Officer Thread
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2008, 20:11
stercus-accidit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I was just about to compose a reply to the slightly rank conscious SFO, when I discovered the thread had gone.

I have found that a k**b is a k**b, most rank conscious people (of all ranks in the RAF) are k**bs, some are also pri*ks.

What it comes down to is the individual. By the sound of it the RAF Officer was a k**b for being ignorant, but the SFO was a k**b for taking ignorance and making it into a rank issue (which as a Senior FO he is not entitled to do), so at this stage I would say they are of equal ranking (both being k**bs).

The Captain was a t**t for allowing his colleague to be treated this way but the SFO was a t**t for not bringing the RAF Officers attention to his own ignorance, I certainly would have. This complicates things because now both Civilian pilots are t**ts. I am a Civilian pilot, does that make me a t**t?

...No because I'm not ignorant.

Here we have three d**kheads, two k**bs and two t**ts, like I say it's down to the individual and one thing I have noticed is that the more rank or status orientated people are the bigger to$$er they are.

Cheers w**kers