PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 20th Apr 2008, 19:56
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fork (Your jovial '2 Ronnies sketch' handle belies your miserable personna by the way!),

Out of interest, if you are so wonderfully happy at your silly little airline, why the hell were you even contemplating a job elsewhere??

For your benefit (as you clearly aren't intelligent enough to figure it out yourself) and 411A's (as he's bound to 'chip in' any time now with some crap or other), I will attempt to explain why some F/O's are having to wait OVER 4 years for command..............

They have been shafted by 1. The DEC 'program' and B. The delay of the A380. Neither of which is a legitimate excuse to keep perfectly 'Command Able' Airbus guys out of the LHS. In short, it has nothing to do with 'Ability' (in 99% of cases anyway) they just haven't been given the bloody chance yet purely due to the fact they're on the 'Bus... Put em on the B777 simple!

I hope this helps, you sad little git.

BTW As, you have quite obviously failed the selection process (you don't expect us to believe you didn't did you?), why the hell are you still hanging around on the ME forum trying to wind people up? Surely you have better things to do..., like preparing an imaginary sim detail on your 'Wide Body' A320 etc?