PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NPPL: "Next Revalidation"....when?
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2008, 19:06
homeguard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When?

BEagle

Thanks for the clarification, which is helpful.

But you forget a very important thing! Since when did pprune become an official organ for the promulgation of laws. However, your original information posted here was clear and helpful so far as it went and I sincerely thank you for that. Not a lot of good though for those who do not read pprune nor wish to, which will be the majority.

Over and over again rules and much worse laws are being changed by the CAA without published notice and worse are not promulgated until sometime afterward. Confusion is obviously bound to reign supreme. I have checked the NPPL website, other than the change to the document outlining flying credits for conversions between classes, there is NOTHING at all about the new maintenance of validation standards. Your comment that I was spreading rumours was a stupid one and unfounded! I even prefaced my contribution with, 'My answer is ......'.

Most important, will every holder of an NPPL be written to in order to ensure that they know that they must present themselves to an Examiner before 30th June 2009 or else will become invalid and possibly be flying illegally!