PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy Jet Great news ! The local contracts are coming !!
Old 20th Apr 2008, 15:51
Speevy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AHAHAHAH hey speevy DB has nothing at all to do with EZY. We are 100% AF KLM, and OF COURSE we work less than you and we make MORE take home money... The company offers the type rating and there is no direct entry captain to steal or internal promotion.
I can only say one thing: you are a liar.

I know for a fact you don't take home as much as we make, you don't have a stable roster, and even if you fly less, you are gone avg 3-4 days a week spending time in hotels around Europe.

Your time to comand is around 7-10 years, even if there is no direct entry captains.. and you don't fly the same type either...

TRSS still make more money than you and if you say otherwise again you are lying, I know and stop it!

EPG?

Still no answer?

Cmon do at least some research....

Speevy

P.S.
Since you think no unions are willing to take care of our interests, here some homework for you:

http://www.eurocockpit.be/content/view/579/429/

P.S.2

Is it because you know you will do all your carrier in an A319 that makes you so stressed ? imagine yourself after 5, 10, 15 years in the same bloody aircraft type, doing gatwick alicante gatwick malaga gatwick

"that is not my cup of tea"
Frankly not problem at all for me doing LGW-AGP and back for the next 20 years, at least when I come back home I still have my wonderfull family waiting for me..

Last edited by Speevy; 20th Apr 2008 at 16:04.