PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy Jet Great news ! The local contracts are coming !!
Old 20th Apr 2008, 10:21
nuageblanc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AHAHAHAH hey speevy DB has nothing at all to do with EZY. We are 100% AF KLM, and OF COURSE we work less than you and we make MORE take home money... The company offers the type rating and there is no direct entry captain to steal or internal promotion. DB is not flybe or bacon eh ?!!
Maybe you read ppjn and you think you know my company....

I say again, and it is basic common sense: SNPL, SEPLA, etc really, really dont care at all about the low cost airlines as their president are all long haul captains for the corresponding flag carrier Air France, KLM, Alitalia, Iberia, LOT, etc, etc, etc.
However, yes, your inscription is very welcome as it is not free of charge.
We need your monney baby and to attract you we'll promess you the moon

Is it because you know you will do all your carrier in an A319 that makes you so stressed ? imagine yourself after 5, 10, 15 years in the same bloody aircraft type, doing gatwick alicante gatwick malaga gatwick

"that is not my cup of tea"

do you know in which eastern coutry will easyjet set up a next big base to try to cope with hard competition? do you think it will be possible to pay the crews far more than the local market ? I really dont know. Michael O Leary has known that for many years now...