PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - University Student Planning Career. Which airline to Become a pilot with?
Old 20th Apr 2008, 04:30
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb

Come on Keg, you are talking out that orifice that points at the ground if you think military pilots are "not called on anything". The military doesn't put up with anything that doesn't fit their requirements, just ask the multitude of aspiring military pilots who have been "scrubbed" during training.
You're absolutely right. Forgive me for being a bit ham fisted and not explaining further. What I was getting at is that a number of people with poor attitudes aren't used to being called on it- right up until the time someone puts them in their place. Certainly the few ex-RAAFies that I've had that particular discussion with have been surprised that not everyone supports their view of the world. Perhaps they were called on attitude in the past but it still comes as a surprise when it happens down the track. Heck, no one is immune from being 'corrected' about their attitude- I've had a few over the years too.