PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any crews trained to land in Darwhine in DAYLIGHT?
Old 20th Apr 2008, 01:19
RENURPP

Received 33 Likes on 8 Posts
I hope when you leave its on jetstar next to a feral heading back home to Perth or Brisbane etc.
Jetstar has allowed the ferals to travel over their entire network, its not limited to Darwin. Melbourne and Sudney have more ferals than the entire NT, the problem being they can travel now and we have to sit with them. Like I said piss off jetstar and bring back QF.
Have you actually seen a cyclone in Darwin??
What F$%^n cyclones? The last significant one was around 30yrs ago. There has been a couple of windy days and nights, but no more than the southern cities see every year.

I take it you haven't spent much time in Cairns.
My last trip there (last week) the waiters had to chase a "begger" away from the tables drooling and begging for money, beer or smokes. That is NOT uncommon.

Try sitting outside in North bridge (Perth), even the newspapers report the locals not just begging, but spitting at patrons who won't give in and offer them money.

Drinking isn't a problem, its a past time. i note you frequent the odd decent pub.

Mate Perth isn't close the the arsehole of the world, its located within.

The worst part about Darwin is the group of Rsoles that move here and then whinge like a bunch of little old ladies about how bad it is. (the world owes me a living and that living should be at the place of my chosing ) F Off is the answer and leave us to it. we won't mind.

Last edited by RENURPP; 20th Apr 2008 at 01:36.