PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2008, 20:34
Al R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAUTION: This post contains traces of the SYNERGY word.

Cheers TJ,

I'll keep the UV one on I think, for a bit nayway.. but minimise with the pol. I've been pricing longer lenses, but I think I'll be looking at the fleabay market. I want something very fast, fixed focal length.. 400mm+ (ideally 500) and only want to pay 3/6.

Beagle,

I've finished a few day's testing with the sausages. The Rutland Special takes it, absolutely gorgeous. The minty one.. well, I didn't like them too much. Beautifully packed, but thats the advantage of having something thats not mass produced to appeal to everyone - there'll be some you don't like, and some you would kill for. The stilton, tiny pepper seeds (think French mustard) and rough cut pork did it for me. Bootiful.

Branded beer is a bit very 2006 - perhaps the 558 marketing team could have a chat with these people and get a specially blended 558 branded sausage. I'm sure that there is a lot of demographic crossover and synergy with both markets which would work to everyone's benefit? The 558 custom banger - in fact, the 558 big breakfast. Needs tweaking, but its a fresh idea and it'd make money.