PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin FSM's to be axed
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2008, 15:42
Virgin89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Teemok, if you look at my past posts regarding pay you will clearly see that I am a manager, an On Board Manager.

I guess you are saying that because I submit a balanced post (in my opinion) that I must be a manager as I am not sitting here thinking that this rumour is true.

I am sorry to have to prove you wrong regarding my rank at work, however the role of FSM is one that I've held for many years and one that I enjoy very much.

I also enjoy working for this company, otherwise, if it were as bad as many people on here say I would have left years ago.

The long and short of it (and this is my opinion only) is that as crew we spend a lot of time creating rumours that someone has heard. Rumours that 9 times out of 10 turn out not to be ture (Linda Moir and the Bently that she drives and the huge bonus that she received for getting pay through rings a bell). The truth of that rumour being that she is no longer in the company.

People will believe what they want too and I can't do anything to stop that. I will however continue to communicate as an FSM to my crews of any changes that are happening within the company and I will continue to either try to confirm or deny rumours that come up

Cheers
Virgin89