PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin FSM's to be axed
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2008, 11:53
Virgin89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think with the current situation regarding the IFBT's rumours are running rife. This has to be another GFM rumour and one that I don't think we should pay any attention to.

I attended the last OBM managers meeting yesterday and was told from the horses mouth that the FSM and CSS role is being enhanced and developed to make the role become managerial and not axed as per this rumour.

There was even mention in the future of introducing performance related pay in conjucntion with achieving set targets, which gave me a huge boost. I left feeling very positive about the future and I know for one that Virgin as a company would not do this to the FSM role as it is valued.

We talked yesterday about being in a 'fit' position for the future when we are dealing with open skies and increased competition. I for one want us to be in this position to save all of us and to give us greater Airshare and pay for the future.

Having seen the damage to morale that these rumours did during pay I don't think that we should be speculating on rumours that are unture.

Lets stick together guys, happy flying