PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cooly ground staff
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2008, 11:18
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that QF Cooly peoples.

You and your TN predecessors have served me magnificently over a lot of years when I came in on staff tickets.

One word from the unfortunately wise - expect NOTHING from the FCU - and I could append a few new words to fit the f and c. When TN pulled out of North West Tasmania, Albury and Newcastle and later after East West was bought out and shut down by Ansett, they went missing in action. One does learn after the 3rd redundancy.

Absolutely useles IF you could get them to take a call.

I caused a major ruction at ADL when I transferred there for 11 weeks after the DPO shutdown by telling the state manager to blow smoke up his butt. Their big claim to fame was getting heaters put into the terminal during the renovations. Big bloody deal - I can wear a coat, not cover a lost job.

If you want to renovate your chook shed, trust the FCU. If you want decent treatment, go for the jugular yourselves. They are as useful as a barbed wire tampon.

Those currently with the FCU, you can buy an extra slab a week with what you save by not paying for a totally useless alleged service.

As for you Cooly guys and girls, the good stuff always floats and will survive.

Best of luck and my wishes are with you and yours.

QF/JQ will rue the day they canned you. You will notice that QF has pumped a 4th weekly service back into HNL. I wonder why?

Maybe the cheaparse model is not what the market wants.

Best all

EWL