PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Licensing Question?
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2008, 02:02
Currymonster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Licensing Question?

Guys/Girls,

I passed my ME/IR on 9th November last year.. Due to wx and other problems I have not yet done skills test for CPL but hoping to do so within the next month. I have consulted LASORS tonight and dont know whether its because I am working nights and tired but I dont seem to be able to get the information I am after..and what I have I am not 100% with whether I am right or not..

Appreciate anyone with any knowledge of these matters.

I think that The ME rating needs to be added within 6 months of the test date? If so I need to get it sent in soonest regardless of whether CPL is completed before 9th May..

Also from the charges section, I am reading that it will cost £111 to add a second rating (ME) to my PPL?
And secondly it will cost £111 to add an Instrument Rating to my existing PPL?

To add the Night Rating I am reading £80, but I am sure that I have either read or heard that when submitting more than 2 additions you have one free?

Additionally, when I apply for my CPL when test passed, I assume I havent got to pay for the bloody lot again, and that I would just pay for the initial issue of the CPL, now this is where more confusion ensues as it states that it is £221, but this includes an IR when the application for both are made

Appreciate any replies..