PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rex Cadet School Woes
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2008, 22:04
captainstoobing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rex 'issues'

I work for a large emergency service and yes, management are crap, but the saving grace is the staff at the front who roll their sleeves up day in day out and do the work they love. They leave the politics and rubbish because its not worth it.
Sadly the aviation industry is NOT alone, nor is it unique. Interestingly the other common trait is a group of whining, bitter and twisted individuals who seem intent on spreading their poor attitudes to people new to the industry or trying to start. Let people make up their own minds. Stop treating this forum like a school yard.
Yes they have a range of issues and yes the flying school has taken some time and has teething problems. Big deal, the catering has gone...thats why you sub contract another company.
What you disgruntled, dare-say envious people need to realise that unlike you, we have no other option to fulfil our dream to fly than to join such a program. I could not give a rats arse how or who feeds me - bring on the flying. You have had your chance and are in the industry. Leave us to have our chance.
Hearing you say such negative things makes me more determined to continue to aim for a start. Sadly somewhere along the way, the reason you guys started in the industry has been lost. If its that bad - leave. You are either past your prime or have been rejected so often you are twisted.

As with my current employer, people like you and your attitude all begin to sound the same. You don't offer any real solutions nor do you get off your ass and try to actively participate in a solution.
Say what you like in reply, but I bet its yet another, childish, negative , management bashing comment. Something alpha male that requires the approval of fellow neanderthals who are just as bitter. Get some original material.