PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HELP! Florida Flight training School
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2002, 14:52
pipergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

i did my ppl in oft and wasn't very happy with what i paid for versus what i received...... .basically i wasn't very impressed.. .i went to oba to build some hours and was a little bit more impressed with how the ppl-ers were being treated. they had lots of resources to hand and the atmosphere and hands on help was much healthier....although the a/c are a bit rough and ready..... .one guy i know went to brittania and was happy with his time there and he then went onto european flt training which, according to him was excellent... . .the one thing i would say about going to the states....you are there to do a course in a very short space of time and you gotta be prepared for hard graft...i've really enjoyed myself flying in florida , i've had some great flights out there and learned loads as a result(yet i still have a long way to go!) and i've met some wonderful people. definitely go out, but shop around, talk to a few people and take ur time in making a decision. afterall, the first part of your training will lay the foundations for future training.....best of luck!