View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2008, 20:02
squirly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To do list

Let us start from the begining:

You dream of becoming a CC for etihad airways, here is what you do:

1 Step one

Regardless of what country you come from, there are 2 possibilities of applying for a job at EY: first by applying online your aplication that you find in their career website, or secondly through an agency that recruits for EY.

I will explaind the online aplication now:

Try to be as accurate as posible with everithing you write in there because they will check, trust me, especially they are interested in the experience you had before with customers so try to make your curicculum around this fact.

For the pictures,....business attire is a must. For all out there trying do their own photos just go to a profesional photographer they know what to do....and it worth the money,...and yes smile smile and smile again is very important.

2 Step two

After submiting, you will receive an email stateing that your application was submitted and if you are selected you will receive an email stateing :

"Thank you for your recent application regards career opportunities with Etihad Airways."

This email notifies you that an interview is near you and it asks if you want to join to confirm. Upon confirmation an invite will be sent to you via email that you have to print and take it with you to the interview.

3 Step three

Attending the interview.

Here i will take the time to go in details the next post.
I will just state that and pass to the next step just to keep the flow of events.

4 Step four

After attending interview, and being selected you will receive an email that states:

"Thank you for participating in the Etihad Airways Cabin Crew assessment day.

At this point, we are happy to inform you that we will continue to process your application for all the necessary clearances and approvals.

Because we are not presently offering you employment, do not resign from your current job until you have received, reviewed, signed, and returned an offer of employment to Etihad Airways.

Thank you for your interest in Etihad, and please feel free to email us if you have not heard back from us three weeks after you’ve sent your required information."

This means you are in!!! Guys, but there are posibilities that you get rejected for no reasons as it hapened before to some of you in here.

5 Step five

After some time, it depends, how long, on the people there at Human resources that are all the time very busy you will get an email that informs you to start your medicals. At this state someone will call you or email you about this fact.

Now this is quite important to do also for your own safety because are basic procedures that you can undertake even prior to the interview or after, just to save time, cause you will go through hell to do them in 2 or 3 days if you will be called imediately.

The vaccinations. Here it goes: Please understand
My family works in the hospital, so do not do them at the same time. Those things you put into you are viruses in the inactive state so your bodies will produce anticorpes to defend against so more vaccines, more problems, take it one at a time it is better that you do the combined ones for example: The twinrix is for hepatitis A and B and some others like the ones for Polio, Dyphteria and Tetanus are all in one to be found in the pharmacy.

So take at least 2 weeks to do them, but do not worry if you did not found some. The doctors at the medical center in Abu Dhabi will do them upon arrival.

So keep in mind, if you are a perfectionist like me,and want do do them by yourself it takes some time.

6 Step six

After the medicals, send the 4sheets of paper scaned at the email proivided by them.
Shortly after that the HRessources will inform you about your joining date and send the pre contract via email to be signed scaned and sent back.

7 Step seven

After sending the contract signed another email will inform you about details of your accomodation visa and flight to Abu Dhabi.

Conclusions from here all is simple you just go and fulfill your dreams!!!

Keep it real guys and good luck!!!

For questions please email me or PM.

Glad to be of help

Last edited by squirly; 19th Apr 2008 at 22:08.