PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Management (Split From T5 Thread)
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2008, 13:46
Capvermell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I pity the next company who gets saddled with this incompetent, characterless fool.
He has been fired so publicly for such heinous incompetence (the immediate cause being showing complete contempt and total disregard for responding in a civilised manner to legitimate questions from the national media never mind his more general tendency towards living in a fantasy land of corporate buzz word speak denial regarding the real state of affairs at T5) that it is hard to see almost any headhunter who would actually be able to find a job for him anywhere.

However I expect someone with his general capacity for constant press on positivity in the face of all the facts might possibly find a job as a sales adviser at a downmarket chain of estate agents!

The only thing that puzzles me though is how the final line manager of these two gentleman at BA has so far avoided paying a similar price and why no one at BAA (who surely were also under a duty to ensure that BA could operate their side of the baggage chain successfully before allowing the terminal to open not to mention checking themselves that the lifts worked and that the terminal was properly signed) has also fallen on their sword, or should I say been beheaded.