PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA new Club World Product.
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2008, 06:59
Final 3 Greens

Please please PLEASE write in. I know you are all getting fed up to the gills and perhaps feel that enough is enough, but nothing will change unless they are made blatantly aware that things are so wrong.

Sorry Paddy, I understand your frustration, but BA have repeatedly treated me shoddily in the past few years and there are plenty of carriers out there who understand how to handle premium pax.

I still can't get over the sense of being let down when arriving at BRU, finding my case broken on the carousel and the ground staff unwilling/unable to give any assistance further than a number in Paris to call. When calling that number, nothing could be done until I returned to the UK.

As they say, as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

That for me was the tipping point - oh, I should mention that I had paid GBP 444 for a club ticket.

I now use BA as an airline of last resort, along with Ryanair and spemd my long haul euros with Lufthansa and Emirates.

Their seats may not be as good as club world, but what does this matter if you are constanty faced with strikes, poor service, baggage losses etc?

As a business traveller, my main concern is for a reliable service that makes life as easy as possible.