PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2008, 06:14
Hopeful CC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys,
Ground school is 6 weeks.. Not 4!!
I think its mentioned at different times that its 4 weeks and by the 4th week you will probably have had your final exam. The next 2 weeks is all about Av Med, Security, Cultural awareness ect ect..

Its a full on 6 weeks.. I remember so many telling me how full on it was and I never believed them.. I didnt think for a second it was so in your face!! But it is.. Im not saying that to scare you, but more so to prepare you.

You will be told on day one that NO ONE will ever fully understand what u went thru it ground school - You'll laugh and probably mutter something along the lines of ' yeah yeha cant be that tough im only become a flight attendant' but just u wait.. what they say is true!!

You'll also be told that your class will become your family.. sounds weird for only being together for 6 weeks, but you'll learn to rely on everyone. We were told that around week 3 things would start to get crappy in the class, fights, tears ect.. we had no fights (thankfully) but the tears did start to roll down the cheeks.. You really are exhausted!!

By the time u come out online.. you will miss ur GS buddies like they were your best buds for years!!!

Most importantly guys, ctcik together, study hard and enjoy!!
Its amazing!!