PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2008, 01:35
G...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why you could not make it...

Sena,

it might have been a mix of luck and merit for me to get through this the first time. Hence my experience is rather limited and I honestly dont know the exact details or criteria to hire or not hire an applicant at a final stage.

They did ask those questions you mention in the final interview and I have a ton of stories to share since I was ground staff for LH and UA, so I talked quite a lot, although always keeping an eye on the point of what i was talking about.

-There might be a bit of a scheme for those questions tough, keep this in mind:

What was the problem?
What did you do?
What was the outcome?

When you talk about previous experiences keep that format in your mind and try to summarize the story in that order and around those items.

If they did not hire you at the last stage you can ask for feedback. It might be seen as very positive for you to ask them if there is something that they see you could work on to develop and improve.

And quoting mishishishi: "just relax and be yourself", I know A LOT of people that did not particularly want the job and just applied to see what happened. I tell this because when you dont have much to lose in your mind, when you dont die to get the job, your whole self and body transmits a different vibe. I know it is easy to say and difficult to do: just relax, dont try too hard.

Hope this is useful