PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2008, 19:22
sena

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why coudn't i make it

G, thanx so much for your advice. I'll surelly try it for the 3rd time but idon't know if i should ask you this. for twise i made it to the final stage. What do i do this time? The questions they asked me was a normal questions on my current job, ie i should point out one mistake that a coleague did and how i corrected him or her.
I quickly thought of something and they asked me if my coleaque was happy about the way i said it and i said yes. And they asked me if i have any question to ask them and i said no thank you. They told me i'll hear from them from six wks and that i should go and bring my pictures and i did.
My second final interview was also similar question that has to do with a difficult customer that i had deal with. This time i was brief as i presumed i spoke too much in the first interview. But after these final interview they asked me to take another test that has to do with drawings and the finished time was taken.
The next three days i had a mail and it was the same attitude test we did during the interview. I did and sent it to them. Two weeks later they sent me the same test I did and sent it and a week later i had the regret letter.
Am kind of confuse here because i don't really know where am getting it wrong. Is it at the final interview stage or is it the test or is it the pictures? I really want to know so i don't repeat my mistakes this time that is if they invite me for an interview again.