PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI captain has passenger arrested for peeing
Old 13th Apr 2008, 10:25
6chimes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I must say that after reading some of the posts here I now understand why on the odd occasion I get SLF that hold me in some sort of contempt........they obviously have been on an a flight crewed by some of the posters here that claim they are crew!

I only say that because strangely this exact situation happened to me yesterday. We were taxiing out of LHR....very slowly as usual cos its a busy airport. A little 5 yr old needed to use the loo, his Dad asked, I asked him to hang on a minute whilst I checked if it was ok. I called the boys up front, the Captain told me we were in a long queu. So now he knew that we were unsecure he would control the a/c accordingly. (by the way I am not sure why a catering truck would be roaming around the holding point to cause a/c to slam on brakes). The little lad used the loo and sat down without any need of armed police to stampede the a/c and drag the perp off to the nearest gulag. An event not worthy of any comment had it not been for this thread.

Anyway, I'll let some of the 'crew' posting here get back to winding up the SLF and treating the seat belt sign as one of Mr Brown and Blairs new anti terrorist laws to keep us all safe in our beds at night and should therefore be upheld vigorously and without prejudice, and even used to spy on folk applying for school places for their children ..... Authority is a gift that some people have no place having.