PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2008, 05:24
mahito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi G...
wow! thank you so much for the great advice!!! from your reply i can tell why you could get into Emirates..you are such a helpful person and with those clear ideas!
actually i've been to an interview already twice and couldnt make it through the discussion part... i can probablly guess why i couldnt make it through..because on my first try i remember i wasnt concentrating on the group discussion. obviously the interviewers noticed that.. and on my second try other candidates in my group were quick to speak up and i ended up saying nothing even a single word.. i knew i should say something, but at the same time i thought it would look bad if i cut in on the conversation... in my group everyone was very talkative so i thought i'd be a listener..maybe that was a wrong choice and i should have said something too.. or might be other reason why i couldnt make it through the discussion part.. discussion is so hard.. we got only 5 minutes and in this short time and while everyone was quick to speak i have to say my opinion too..
i learned something from each interview so i will try to do better next time!! i will try again next time for sure, i'd really love to join Emirates!

well i think the interview process is the same in Japan and other countries. we have to go through arm reach check, group interviews, and i heard after the discussion there'll be English test and essay test..and then final interview.
G... if you dont mind me asking, did you go to an interview in your home country?? do you know more successful people that attended the interview in other countries than those who went to the interview in their home country???

thanx again so much for your reply!
im sure you are busy with your flight but have a nice weekend