PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2008, 21:28
frfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't see how passengers can complain about getting continued bad customer service from the company. From my experience, a bad customer experience comes from being charged for the excess baggage, charged for their check in, being made to stand at the gate to get a seat.

But do they get cheap fares. Yes. Do they get on-time flights. Yes. Are their bags sitting somewhere in Italy waiting to be returned to them. No. Do they fly to places that other airlines could only dream of filling aircraft to. Yes.

Ryanair are a bus in the sky. You pay your fare, you get your transportation.

I agree, trying to get hold of Ryanair direct is a nightmare, and costly. That needs to be addressed.

However, it is handling agents that do a great deal of the "customer service" side for Ryanair. They are paid to do a job. 9 times out of 10 its with a smile. Sometimes, passengers wear you down to the point where that smile disappears.

Everyone says that they will not fly with them again, well be prepared to get the train or drive - or hire a private aircraft - because there isn't going to be anyone but Ryanair and a few others to fly you to that place in a few years. Fact.

Gone are the days of getting a hot towel after your meal, you wan't that, you fly BA, you lose your bags, you travel via another airport, you pay through the rough. The choice is yours.

I agree when things go wrong, you get no help from them. This should be addressed, but let's be honest, MOL just wants to make a name for the airline, has he done it. Yes. Has he done it in the right way? Time will tell.