PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SilverJet
Thread: SilverJet
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2008, 00:43
BestonBoard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry A moment of your time... please?

LGW, may I ask your reason for posting this? Any person with a vested interest in our operations will note that these publications are posted on the Airlines/Airports and Routes string...

Whilst I am not trying to distract from it's importance and relevance, this forum is purely for cabin crew... those wanting to apply, who would consider us and the existing cabin crew online...

The factors that involve the company, will no doubt have an impact on my colleagues and myself. However, I can state for FACT that I only have the best interests of my teammates and friends at heart. If Silverjet is subject to a takeover in the near future, I would hope the senior management will inform us. It is a great concern however, that any confidential information that is passed on to us will appear on these forums as soon as we know. Do you not think our management team are aware of this? Hence the reason that cabin crew are now some of the last to know about the events happening within the company???

Unfortunately, it is due to disparaging remarks, made by scaremongers, that now force our CEO, whom I respect greatly for his honesty and integrity when dealing with his employees, to keep a great amount of business matters to himself...

Please take a moment to think of the great number of people you have an impact on before posting thoughtless and somewhat disheartening 'reports'...

I fully agree that the cabin crew team ( a sensational one at that) deserve to know what their current status is... Why not let the company be the first to inform us, rather than posting a reporters subjective opinion... The English language can be misinterpreted VERY easily...

BoB