PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2008, 23:10
nonolo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Way to compose photos/files

Hey MayaEnVuelo, I know there's a way to compose files. However I use Macbook so I don't know whether it will work on PC or not but you can give it a go anyway.

In your computer there must be an organizer which collects all your imported photos right? Check the function menu of that program and see whether you have a system that can sent photos straight via Outlook or something similar on PC.
Don't have to sent to anyone, all you have to do is attach the photos and then after it is done you simply drag the attached files in the email to your desktop, then if you open it, it should be composed already. In most case, via those PC outlook emailing program they should automatically compose down your file. Well... in my case it worked

In the cases of using Mac Computer, just import your jpg file (best to use jpg file in Mac) to the iphoto, click onto the photo that you want to sent. Then you should be able to see an email icon on the bottom right corner. Click onto that, it will automatically brings you to another window, then you'll see the composed file in there. Simply just drag the file to you desktop then you can sent it via your hotmail or whatever account that you use. You can attach multiple files of course to minimize your time. I'm sure after when they are all composed, you will be able to sent all the medical forms in one email. It worked for me so I hope it'll work for you too!

However if you have a file composing soft ware already you don't have to go through the process in above. Wouldn't it be much easier

I hope it is not too complicated to understand ... and that it could help you all out there who's having the same trouble. All the best

P.S. Leemarlon is right, if you don't have the program try internet cafe or even your friends to see whether they can help.