PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing evidence that the downturn is upon us....
Old 11th Apr 2008, 22:37
nich-av

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's always you 4 or 5 guys criticising anything here about me and my company.

I wonder what motivates you?

It's a shame that we cant have a civilised conversation without becoming personal. Stay focused on the topic, bring up some interesting stuff, discuss, chill-out. If you have anything personal to say use the PM.
No need to bluff around saying how bad we are (when you don't even have a clue), just to show everyone how good you are at it. It's not like it's gonna earn you the legion d'honneur.

You support expensive SSTR's and integrated FTO's?
I support low-cost flight training and anything that goes with it and anything that would bring any expensive school to lower their prices.

Why? Because I know what it takes for a middle-class student to pay for aviation training. Haven't I risked my life on the roads driving for a car rental agency during the day while working night shifts at an airport hotel and going to my theory PPL lessons in the evening? On average I didn't sleep for the 4 first days of a new week.
Mates of mine work as cab drivers, dish washers, waiters, cabin crew,etc.. to get there.

Why should you bash anyone working for a good cause?