PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2008, 17:35
Miss_Cassutt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phase 4

Hi Everybody,

I had my phase 4 yesterday...unfortunately I didn't pass this time. However I have been asked to come back in September to try again...so at least I have another chance...

It 's a terrible feeling to feel that close and yet to fail...argh!!! It's killing me and the dream of flying soon seems miles away .
I was wondering if anyone had the same experience and fail stage 4 the first time but passed the second time. Please send me an email....It would be nice to share what went wrong and what was the feedback from CTC. I must have done something wrong...and yet I am not sure what went wrong...personal attitude and /or flying skills???

Does anyone know whatis the approx percentage of getting through the second time? did the flight sim assessment on the second time was harder?. 6 months is going to kill me (it has already started...) but I would like to use this time in the good way so I can improve my performances...

Thanks and congratulations to all of you who have passed the selection.
I still believe that every efforts you put into CTC is worth it...but right now I feel like a proper donkey for not being able to pass S4

Hope to read you soon

Lydia