PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF
Thread: CARDIFF
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2008, 14:45
Antdenatale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It was an Embraer EMB-145 I think, it was comfortable enough to be honest 2 + 1 seating, did bang my head a few times when trying to get at my seat!!

I paid about £22 each way, but with taxes came to about £100 in total, when I booked last week, there was no difference in prices between Flybe and BMI, but the flight times were clincher, the BMI flight leaves Cardiff earlier and in the evening is later from Edinburgh. I have taken Bmibaby a few times and although the plane is bigger I find the customer service offered is a bit hit and miss.

I suppose I am the typical business customer, price is not really an issue, but other things such as ease of check-in, on board service and timings of flights are more important.

Yesterday was only my 4th or 5th flight with Flybe and each experience has been the same,excellent service and generally an easy flight. But saying that I will not be changing my airline when I fly to Newcastle as Eastern Airways is still in my opinion head and shoulders above most airlines in the UK, apart from BA of course.

We just to get local flights now to Dubai and the South of France now and I will never have to visit the hellhole called Heathrow ever again!