PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EY VPO 'acting' wrong
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2008, 08:36
triple click

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok I am not a professional in management however the way not to piss up everybody seems easy to me:

You ve got lets say 15 captain positions coming: lets say 5 on 330 and 10 on 320;just open the position to all FO;

Some guys will say ok i want a 330 position but if i am not scheduled for it within 6 months i take the 320 now (and it s your decision and your responsibility not to take your upgrade now!!)

Some guys who don t have the seniority will say i am interested to join 320 NOW;

Than you make a list based on SENOIRITY (not nationality ) and wish; than FO who want to get a upgrade on 330 (because they ve got a good chance within 6 months) are willing to delay their upgrade and guys who according to seniority would get a upgrade lets say in 10months get a early upgrade because they WANT it....everybody is happy and you will crew your 320 quicker than expected but might be too simple!!!

U ve got loads of good FO with thousands of hours on 320 and maturity (kiwis ) or 330 who would apply NOW!!