PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2008, 18:11
Sonic83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hiiiii

uffffff still tired from my last HKG flight! It was brillant anyway!!!!

Congratulations to all who got the job with EY! I also remember that the recruitment lady told me that the contract is for 3 years! If you research the web you will find an information telling that the state of AbuDhabi gave Etihad a time slot until it has to fly into break even! And thats 2010! If you count 2 years up from now it will be 2010! So after that it will be decided wheather some or many employees have to be fired.....I guess so! This is the thing a company would do to plan all necessary things......but who knows! Anyway, no one knows anything there! They tell you this and tomorrow that and whats that kind of company that at first reject people and after some weeks ask them to join??? Com on please!!!!!

I am glad to be in Europe and my roster at Lufthansa also include Abu Dhabi but via Dammam in Saudi Arabia:-) So I am looking forward to seeing how everything is going on there:-)

P.S At Lufthansa we also get extra money for each language we speak on board:-))))) German, English, French, Spanish and Arabic:-)))) hehehehehe looking forward to my next salary:-)))))

CU and make sure you make the right decisions!