PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Management (Split From T5 Thread)
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2008, 17:24
Capvermell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just received the below email from the BA Exec Club. It seems its now so bad that all even their marketing people can do is to grovel apologetically.

I would have thought that a smarter move would have been not to send a marketing email at all at this time than to send out one admitting and reminding all their regular passengers that they are now a total laughing stock.

However Wee Willie must obviously be feeling mighty grateful to the FAA, American Airlines and currently unfolding events across the pond for allowing his own monumental cock up to now become somewhat less noticeable on a world wide scale.

Here is the BA newsletter speel. A shame though that Wee Willy would not put his own name to it:-

Dear Mr --------------,

I was looking forward to telling you about the success of Terminal 5 this month, however, as you will be aware, we have experienced operational challenges since the opening of the terminal. I have spoken to a number of members personally and I recognise that we have let customers down. I, along with the rest of the team at British Airways are dedicated to meeting your expectations for Terminal 5 and offering you an improved experience.

If you are flying with us in the next few days, can I recommend that you check ba.com for the latest update or call us on 0800 727 800.

Newsletter Offers
Our member offers this month include savings on Taste of London Festival tickets and bonus BA Miles with High Life Shop.

Warm regards,

Sarah Keyes
Executive Club Manager

Offers Enjoy paradise... from just £629

Enjoy tasty savings on Taste of London Festival tickets

This email was sent to. You have received this email because you have opted to receive Executive Club marketing emails from the British Airways Group. If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails, please ensure you submit the email address you signed up with. Please allow 10 days for all requests to be actioned.

If you have any questions please to contact us. To refer to our privacy policy, please
British Airways Plc registered office: Waterside, Speedbird Way, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB.
Registered in England: 1777777.

This email is intended solely for the addressee(s) and the information it contains is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient (a) please delete this email and inform the sender as soon as possible, and (b) any copying, distribution or other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Also note that their great prices to the USA and Canada offer ends on the very day they have sent me the email.

Last edited by Capvermell; 10th Apr 2008 at 17:39.