PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe- PTC Cadetship ?????
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2008, 19:57
Platinum206

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
some jerk off school
How mature!

I believe taxes and death can be guaranteed, although not always in that particular order.
I beleive some of the brookfield guys may wish to argue the point on the taxes there!

Back to the matter at hand,

From what I'm told there is of course no guarantee of a position at the end of the course. Supposing you are accepted, FlyBE monitor your progress to the end. I don't know the exact ins and outs of it but you would need to show good progress etc. If at the time your finished your training, and FlyBE are still recruiting, you will be top of the list to be accepted.

I think its important to note that this is a mentored scheme and not a sponsored scheme as was mentioned. You pay for your training yourself (not sure about type or mcc though)

Although its too late for me in regard to this course, its still a positive development in that PTC has now got a relationship or link if you will with another airline that they can reccomend pilots to.

(I'll remember to pay special attention to that "3 green, 1 in the mirror" call if I may end up on a Q400!)