PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chaos at Terminal 5
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2008, 05:28
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just for the benefit of any two toned proles out there, the point of my missive was that there are proles who have the audacity to have a go at me and my mods for moving a thread to what is considered a more appropriate forum. This thread was allowed to stay on the R & N forum for a long time as the tipic DID affect our lives and jobs as airline pilots. However, as is usually the case, it doesn't take long for the so called "experts" to take over the thread with their interminable arguments about how they would have run things and trying to get opposing points of view reversed.

However, if you missed that point then I suppose it is down to my lack of proper education and subsequent inability to express myself properly. If, however, you thought I was calling you a "prole" then I suppose that is your problem and may be down to personal insecurities.

Now that this thread has beeen moved to the AIRLINES, AIRPORTS & Routes forum, the "proles" and all the other people who have an opinion or experience they want to relate about T5, they can do so without clogging up OUR forums elsewhere. Gosh! Even I can come down from my lofty perch and have go on here too.

I am due to position back into LHR later this week and I have decided to make my own travel arrangements and claim back expenses rather than have to put up with T5. Train or driving back from oop north, is bound to be quicker, less frustrating (yes, even the M6) and more straightforward with the guarantee that my bags arrive with and at the same time as me!