PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA set to claim siginifcant damages from BALPA for 'damage to its reputation & brand'
Old 8th Apr 2008, 20:44
GGV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PBL I think it would have more helpful if you had addressed the substance of my words rather than re-interpret and apply them through the medium of your idiosyncratic experience. Between your two posts you seem to me to have adopted incompatible positions, and that's without even addressing such weight as my comments might have. Or perhaps you really are arguing that the facts don't matter and we live in an intrinsically uncertain and random world. I accept uncertainty (which is what I think you are asserting) but I do not accept irrationality.

BTW, despite your assertions Tinytim did more that to "just ask questions" - an examination of his posts indicates that he also made deductions and assertions that were felt to be questionable by other posters. I'd be rather inclined to agree with most of those critical observations. I make these comments in the context of what I said about the role played by the "facts of the matter".

That's if for me in this discussion - other than to say that I support BALPA's position 100%.