PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France
Thread: Air France
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2008, 17:29
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fendant

Why do you keep disrupting my peace of mind in the evening ??? I know all of that and this is giving me an ulcer.
Just finihed an article in the paper about the coming italian election and how a lot of politician were heavily involved with the mafia.

All of what you say is absolutly spot on. NW/DL would be the largest money losing airline. We've heard nothing so far.
Blessed be the Dutch as I know they refrain JCS somehow. They still have a vivid memory of AZ.
Having said that, Jouy is also right and AF / KLM and Luftansa will be scavenging the remains.
AZ is just going to go under, surely but not quietly I'm sure.
Main_dog, your scenario of " more than meet the eye " is ludicrous trust me. It's just AF / KLM and AZ............and probably a few crooked politicians '( what an oxymoron ) about whom the french governement doesn't give dung. But I know you have a lot of trouble accepting it.
AZ pilots think the world can't revolve without them..........well, that's exactly what my aussie friends believed 19 years ago and 600 of them had to leave their country. But who remembers that today ? I supsect you do main_dog.

Last edited by Me Myself; 22nd Apr 2008 at 16:23.