PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Supply and Demand
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2008, 11:33
Lefthanded_Rock_Thrower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ralph you state your opinion as fact and my opinion as an absurd concept, nice job.

I have previously been employed as a DEC into a company, and then joined the que, no problem with that, some F/O's might have had a problem with that, but not one of them was qualified for command.

All the attribute of this type of workplace that you have not seen, I have.

Now tell me again that the Earth is flat.
What are you talking about ?.

All the anecdotal evidence you have provided is of a company that did not respect seniority, seniority is not a free ride, it is the opportunity for something, your turn, a show of loyalty to long service, if you do not meet the standard in the final check ride, no promotion, simple really.

If your mates did not pass their command, tuff tittys, there is no way the company would waste their profit margin " just going through the motions", sounds very much like sour grapes.

Neophite, on the line 12 years, so to some, yes.

I do not for a second think taking your skills to the highest bidder is a bad thing, what i detest is the workplace brown nose or boses nephew jumping the rest of the boys/girls.

I defy you to produce objective studies that prove your case oh great pseudo sage.