PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OMNI aviation philippines
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2008, 06:49
vinciboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Don Vito
do you know how much PAL av charges for PPL, CPL and IFR? i inquired at omni and it costs P1.5M for the PPL, CPL and IFR.
IFR for PAL costs around 400-500K, that's what I heard from other PAL Walk-in Students. Not sure with the complete package (PPL, CPL, IFR) with PAL.

Originally Posted by Don Vito
Do you guys know any graduates of omni? i'd like to know how their aviation careers are doing. like what airlines do they work for.
I personally know one student who graduated from Omni now flying with PAL. There may be others who finished in Omni but I don't know them.

Originally Posted by 9ball
Given that there are CA cadets utilizing OMNI aircraft and FIs I would think a new student pilot will be fighting for a slot to fly since the owner is prioritizing CA cadets.
Base on what I've heard from my Omni Schoolmates, Omni students have scheduling priority over CA students. I haven't flown for a couple of months though.

If I may add, real SOLO X-Country is allowed in Omni given you were endorsed to fly solo by your instructor. Most schools in the Philippines will only allow you to go SOLO if you are doing TAGS in the pattern.

Last edited by vinciboy; 8th Apr 2008 at 07:25.