PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B200
Thread: B200
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2008, 20:41
Propellerpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am also really interested to get this rating really soon. Suppose to get a Combo rating with the 1900 is not a bad idea but maybe a tad too expensive.

Know for a fact from a reputable source, that 43s ground school did not produce good fruits-when asked vital questions during the practical test by this DE, they couldn't get half of them right. I got a quote of R72000 for the combo rating - that is a hell a lot of mula. I just checked their website again - outdated and not maintained since I checked months ago - just gives me an unprofessional impression and a sour feeling in my stomach.

Let's get a few people together, do the ground course with someone who is really good and hire an aircraft someplace that is keen - then we might save a couple of those Rands... we are already 2 here in Nam - we'd come to Joburg if we can find 3 or 4 others to join in. Want to get it done before end of June, cause that’s when my renewals are due... PM me if you want.

And if there is someone that can say something different from my criticism above, would be much appreciated - maybe it is worth a second thought.