PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA038 (B777) Thread
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2008, 15:05
airfoilmod

PBL

If your vacuum is controlled by Infrared, like your Television, the maid may easily change your viewing pleasure. The Theory, as I see it, isn't about motors and static, but relays, slaves, (solenoids), and CONTROLS. Also, Radio seems to be the sole player in this one-up EMF discussion. As fragile as some postulated theories seem, no less fragile is a proffered indignant defense. It's all interesting, but to me getting defensive is annoying.

Would you be more engaged if this were re: Airbus? It has a computer "in the Loop". Introducing microamperage into 28vDC and with attendant interfaces is quite a project. Beyond my ken anyway. I'd be disappointed if this were moved to Tech, lomapaseo and Greendot along with Chris Scott get way over my head as it is. Feel a whole lot more like Watson than Holmes.

I prefer the Microwave Tx approach, more powerful and versatile. Where are the Relays for the Spar Valves? How close to the composite flooring are they? For that matter, how close to each other are they? Fuel seems to be the direct cause, the rest of the story is yet to be written I'd say.
As an aside, can any theorist connect the forward cargo hold Fire Bottle UA fiasco to Control/Interference issues-Surprising "fleetwide attention" is always interesting.

Last edited by airfoilmod; 7th Apr 2008 at 15:47.