PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Instructor jobs in France/ FI in France
Old 7th Apr 2008, 12:15
markkal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi folks,

I have an update about my case, got a reply from Mr Courtois (DGAC- DCS Direction du Personnel Navigant).

I hold a French PPl, am a foreign citizen living abroad and wanting to exercise my rights abroad.

Under Jar-Fcl regulations I undertook a FI(A) course in an FTO in Italy after gaining the theoretical JAR Italian CPL. Have a freshly gained Jar FI(A) rating.

As I have been anticipated, it will not be possible to have this newly acquired rating endorsed on my JAR-Ppl.

Under EASA I was told by this person that they would have to endorse such a rating, because then it will be binding...

So this is it, time and money down the drain, a lot of it.

Though the FI(A) course in some respects was interesting, Can't say the same about the Theoretical Jar/Cpl.
80% of it is brain washing crap nobody will ever use..

Beware anytime you embark in an enterprise involving Caa's of different european JAR-FCL members.

Enjoy flying as much I as I've been doing it for 28 years... It's not my work I do it for fun and would have loved to help other's for free!!!