PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kiwi Jet Pilot music video (merged)
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2008, 00:46
Overbank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Booger..

I wish I still had it. I know most of the blokes who star in it (although their identities are well concealed by the old Alpha helmets!) and they became Herc legends for their efforts. Their bograt status at the time helped them to avoid any serious repercussions from the brass at the time too - some good advice for any boggies thinking about making a p!ss-take flying video.

As for:

"Why is that trashies/wokkas/fish-heads get all the funny b@stards & jet-boys get the "My dog, he has no nose. Really? How does he smell?? TERRIBLE, buddum-bum TISH!!!" types"

Thats because the trashies, wokkas and fish heads do their jobs for real (often where the lead is flying) - hence there is no chip-on-the-shoulder and subsequently a sense of humour. I'm sure if the knucks were allowed to leave the 50 Tacan training area they'd grow a sense of humour too.

....and just to pre-empt the knucks out there who are about to defend themselves, if a single post is made about the p!ss weak coupla months that the Aussie fighters spent flying CAP over a rear base in the middle east a few years ago, I will dead-set vomit onto my keyboard.