PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chaos at Terminal 5
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2008, 18:19
jolini

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why Bother????????

I have been reading the multitude of posts here since the beginning of the T5 debacle and as a new reader have kept my head below the parapet. I`m just having a quick look over ,so keep the bullets flying high!

One thing that I cannot get my head round is that although passengers unfortunate to be "flying" ( I use that word advisedly) from T5 on it`s opening day had no choice but put up with all the crap that BA & BAA threw at them, why every day since ,are people still booking to fly with this awful airline from some of the the worst facilities in Europe.

Are these passengers either completely insane or the most optimistic beings on the Planet? Why anyone, including practising masocists want to put themselves through all that misery is a complete mystery to me.
I for one will never fly with BA again or use that dump of an airport however many new terminal Terminals it opens. There are other options, or do perhaps foreigners think we only have one "airport" in the UK?

I would however like to make it quite clear that my rant is in no way directed at the thousands of hard working employees of BA & BAA ,but at the morons who are paid considerable amounts to run them but couldn`t direct traffic let alone Corporate Businesses. Rant over ----I feel better already.