PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2008, 07:43
Jasmine1004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not a MUST thing!

Hi guys

I currently work for EY as a cabin crew, and just want to let you know that having professional photos is not a MUST thing at all!! If you want to and can afford it, just do so. I know it's pretty expensive and some people can't afford it, so don't encourage people to spend money on unnecessary thing. As long as you're wearing business attire and having neat hair and nice smile on the photo you will submit, that's enough and fine! I didn't have professional photos on my assessment day, but I was lucky and good enough to get this job.

Also, I know many of you guys are wondering how much money we actually make here. I really wanted to know before I joined here, too. Well, it really varies depending on your schedule, but I would say it's around 9000~11000 AED. For the first 6month of probational period, it is going to be hard to save money. Durig training? How can you possibly save money when your income is only 2500AED? I remember I was very happy and felt that I actually started making money after my probational period. Of course, I've made more than 11000 ~12000 and even 13000 AED a month, so expect to have some good months and bad months. Secondly, it can be also depending on currency exchange rates which you can't do anything about! For example, I lost almost $500 because of the bloody exchange rates, comparing the last time I sent money back home. I was so upset

If you want to know anything, just send me private messages. Have a good day!!